The Art of Sales conference, sponsored by Microsoft, brings world-renowned sales leaders and bestselling authors for a full day of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical sales strategies.
Date: January 26th, 2015 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), John Bassett Theatre, 255 Front Street West, Toronto
Discount: $50 per ticket!
Promo code: KS32
Sign up here: http://info.theartof.com/st15/ks32
What’s the scope?
With six world-renowned speakers, you will learn a lot. “A lot” is a term undercutting the actual value you will get. You will learn from listening and seeing speakers on stage that tell you more about good presentation skills than taking expensive classes; you soak up more about authenticity & value than reading 10 books on this topic, you accomplish more with The Art Of’s framework of authors than copying a respected business person’s sales structure.
A hint of what you can expect:
- Accomplish more with fewer resources by sticking to essentials, by Greg McKeown (Author of Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less)
- Get trust with a winning body language, by Mark Bowden (Renowned Performance Trainer & Author of Winning Body Language)
- Keep customers from leaving with an onboarding strategy, by Joey Coleman (Called up by Hyatt Hotels, NASA, Deloitte, the World Bank, and Zappos when they need to boost their customers’ experience)
- Build a reputation for providing insight, by John Jantsch (Author, Duct Tape Selling, Duct Tape Marketing & The Commitment Engine)
- 7 Customer Loyalty Lessons from Lady Gaga, by Jackie Huba (Author of Monster Loyalty: How Lady Gaga Turns Followers into Fanatics, Creating Customer Evangelists: How Loyal Customers Become a Volunteer Sales Force, Citizen Marketers: When People are the Message)
- Create repeat customers that refer others by connecting socially without social media, by Scott Stratten (Author of UnSelling, UnMarketing, The Book of Business Awesome (and UnAwesome) & QR Codes Kill Kittens)
The Art of Sales is offering Kaleidoscope’s members $50 per pass off! And we know, every dollar counts as a start-up!
Why Lisette recommends this
You can’t run a business if you can’t sell or can’t afford to have someone else sell for you. This conference gives you all the tools to sell in a way that is authentic to your personality and business. Make useful connections, become (more) passionate about selling and build your business the way you want to. Looking forward to meeting you there!
Here is another peek at what you can expect!